Based in London (UK) & Paris (France)
Steam - Online mode available
Jun 08th 2020:
Online mode on Steam
Jun 16th 2021:
Jan 21st 2021:
Oct 22th 2020:
Press / Business contact:
DescriptionOnline mode is now available on Steam!
Unspottable is a competitive party game where you need to punch your friends before
they punch you.
Blend in the crowd of AI characters, hunt down the other players and use the many different environment specific rules to win the game.
"Walk like a robot and punch like a human!"
GrosChevaux is an indie game studio created between Paris and London by three french friends.
We love couch party games and heated evening playing games with friends, gamers or not. So we wanted to build a very accessible game with enough depth of gameplay to be competitive, fun for everyone and spark conversations or trigger minor conflicts between friends.
A game not only designed on pure action and skills but also have a level of sneaking, mind games and tricking the other players.
We mixed all of the above with cartoon-like graphics and Unspottable came out!
- Local multiplayer 2 to 8 players.
- Online multiplayer 2 to 8 players. (Steam only)
- Easy to learn, difficult to master.
- Hide amongst the robots in 12 environments, run in the playground, have lunch at the sushi bar, spot the players in the crowd of faulty robots and be unspottable yourself in the theatre, ...
- Cartoon-like design with cute characters and fun animations, constracting with the competitive punch-based gameplay.
- Diverse AI behaviours the players will have to match to blend in.
- PC/Mac: Wide range of controls supported (PS4/Xbox controllers, Keyboard ...)
Trailer Short YouTube
Trailer Short YouTube
Gameplay Gym YouTube
Gameplay Factory YouTube
Gameplay Prison YouTube
Logo & Icon
+ Kotaku: The Best Games I Didn't Play at EGX Rezzed
+ VideoGamer: Unspottable is a competitive hide and seek game about punching your pals
+ UseAPotion: UseAPotion: Interview - Find out more about the zany competitive party-game Unspottable
+ GamesKey: GamesKey: Top Steam Games To Lookout for in October 2020
+ CogConnected: CogConnected: 7 games from PAX Online yo absolutely need to check out